学业成功中心, 教学, and Learning Excellence (CASTLE) provides academic 训练, 写作帮助, and support for career development (e.g.，简历，面试帮助等.).
- Individual and group study spaces
- Academic 训练 sessions hosted by a variety of peers and faculty to help you with 所有 courses offered at Bellin College (including the skills lab)
- An online Canvas portal with numerous resources
- One-on-one feedback on your writing at any stage of the writing process
- A lounge area to relax, unwind, or study
- Several workshops throughout the year! We also offer some fun events to help reduce stress around midterm and finals week.
CASTLE provides face-to-face and online appointment-based 训练. All appointments are scheduled via MYWCONLINE, and 所有 训练 appointments take place at CASTLE (Room 201).
Students with a MYWCONLINE login
If this is your first time requesting a coach, you will need to register in the system. Follow the quick and easy steps listed below:
- Select “Register for an account” near the top of the page.
- 填写“新帐户”表格. Be sure to use your Bellin College email address.
- Select “Register” at the bottom of the form
- 祝贺你! You have successfully registered for MYWCONLINE and may begin scheduling tutorials.
Now, to find the coach you want to work with:
- Find an available timeslot (in white) on the schedule next to the tutor you would like to work with and click the white space (if you need help using the software, stop in the CASTLE at any time for assistance).
- Complete 所有 required fields in the short form so your coach knows how to help you best.
- Your coach will then be notified that you would like to meet them at this time in CASTLE (Room 201).
位于201室, the CASTLE is open whenever the college is open, and it is staffed with staff and faculty workers Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. -4:30 p.m.